Oct 14, 2007

Final Fantasy VII - Under the Ocean (PO! & FFmusic Dj Mix)


This is one track I had loads of fun doing because of Me and PO. This track... It was simple, it was easy, and I enjoyed working on this piece with PO

I started with strings and the main melody, I knew that I would need beats of some sort to make this song work, so I asked PO To help me out on that. He also helped me with some of the strings and the main melody that you can hear in the song. The song had atmosphere, but he added a whole bit of flavor to the song, now it sounds more relaxing and soothing. All sound effects were done by me; and one more thing �.

If you listen closely to the waves, you can hear a weapon, I mean, you can hear the FFVII hmm... Its Emerald weapon form Final Fantasy 7! :p

Thanks PO! for your help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guy - can't seem to leave a message on your CBox so I'll comment whore you.

I found your J-E-N-O-V-A remix on Soulseek and it's damn good - got it played at Cryotec, an EBM/industrial club I go to in Glasgow and it went down a storm. The DJ was well impressed, wants to put it on the regular setlist. Absoloutley amazing for dancing to.

Thought you might like to know that - drop me an email at thomas dot gass at gmail dot com, lemme know you've seen this, yeah?

You're one step closer to fame with the cyberkid crowd!

aarolye said...

I noticed you put more music up! Hurrah. I remembered you posting something about wanting to see The Pillows - guess what? they're playing in SF in March. I didn't get to see them in the summer and now I won't be able to again cuz I'm stuck in UCD. hope you get to see them this time~