Jan 22, 2007

You know how it is you guys ...

I still feel the need to apologise ... sorry.

I have not updated in a while, sorry.

Um ... just busy I guess, bored and thinking ... All not goo reasons to post something, at least something...


Look LOOK!

ffmusicdj.com

Just a test site for now but thinking of making the switch sometime next month.
I'm having little issues here and there managing the site so wish me luck... I might just keep this site, who knows.


Anyways. Just wanted to let everyone know I'm alive and well.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What happened to Haroon? is that anonym still in existence?

Anonymous said...

Hello there. I really REALLY want to tell you something, it's really important. Well, not that important, but it is for me. I really want to tell you this. And I'm very sorry about what I did. (Hehe, you probably don't know what the hell I'm on about)

It's about your music and I. x]

I'll tell you if you could add me in some kind of instant messaging program.

Msn: elias@auxiliary-input.com
Gtalk: sboyto@gmail.com

Please respond with a comment here when you have added me. If you can't I could tell you it right here.

Anthony said...

Cool site you've got here. definitely dig the layout (especially the logo). I run a VGM blog as well. check it out sometime gamemusic4all.com. Also catchy song you got ther in the post prior to this one!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm still here. (If you're reffering to the guy that wanted to talk to him)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm still here. (If you're reffering to the guy that wanted to talk to him)

Anonymous said...

Hey nice blog!
If it's not too much trouble, can you send a larger version of your kotaku Misa avatar? Thankies~ xD
san_tokie@(no_spam)hotmail.com